Vision: Healthy families and neighborhoods
The Nashville Collaborative is a community-academic partnership since 2008 between Nashville Metro Parks and Recreation and the Division of Academic General Pediatrics at Children’s Hospital. Our mission is to develop and test innovative, potentially sustainable, evidence-based, family-centered, community-based programs that measurably improve child and family health, prevent chronic disease and reduce health disparities.
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Nashville Board of Metro Parks and Recreation
- Nashville Public Library Foundation
- Nashville Public Library
- Governor’s Foundation for Health and Wellness (Healthier Tennessee)
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- Community Advisory Board representing: Metro Nashville Public Schools, Head Start, Conexión Americas, YMCA, United Way, Metro Nashville-Davidson County Mayor’s Office, Tennessee Department of Health, State Government
LauraBeth Burgess, R.D.
Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
Division of General Pediatrics
2146 Belcourt Avenue, 2nd Floor
Nashville, TN 37232-2504