Pediatric Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Clinic
Vanderbilt's pediatric orthopaedic sports medicine clinic provides care for competitive athletes, as well as for non-athletes with injuries or other musculoskeletal problems.
Our nonoperative management of sports injuries includes medications, physical therapy, braces, and involvement in training habits and programs.
Conditions We Treat
- Gait abnormalities
- Limb pain
- Stress fractures
Meet Your Care Team
- Adolescent Sports Medicine, Adolescent and Young Adult Health, Fractures, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Pediatric Orthopaedics, Shoulder Surgery
- Adolescent Sports Medicine, Adolescent and Young Adult Health, Orthopaedics, Pediatric Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine
- Adolescent Sports Medicine, Adolescent and Young Adult Health, Fractures, Orthopaedics, Pediatric Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine
Why Choose the Sports Medicine Clinic at Children's Hospital
- Specialty surgeon
When necessary, surgical treatment through our clinic is provided by a board-certified, specialty-trained pediatric orthopaedic surgeon.
- Chosen provider
Our team is the chosen sports medicine provider for high school athletic teams across Middle Tennessee, as well as for the US Olympic Volleyball Team.
- Recognized care
U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks us as a top children’s hospital in the nation for orthopedic care.
Tests, Treatments and Services
We offer a full range of tests, treatments, and services including:
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Cartilage preservation surgery
- Patellar realignment surgery