CRPC Outreach Education
Pediatric EMS Night Out
Virtual classes via Zoom.
- May 27, 2021
- July 29, 2021
- September 23, 2021
Email Kristi Holt for the link to register.
PEARS (Pediatric Advanced Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization) Course at Vanderbilt Health at One Hundred Oaks. Email Kristi Holt for course dates and pricing. Space is limited. Learn more about PEARS.
Emergency Office Preparedness classes are available upon request for Pediatricians’ offices in the middle Tennessee area. The goal is to train providers and office personnel on responding to in-office emergencies, familiarizing them with equipment and supplies not frequently utilized, and stabilizing the patient until EMS arrival. Email Kristi Holt to inquire about scheduling a class at your office.
- Neonatal Outreach Education and Training
- ENPC (Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course)
- Vanderbilt LifeFlight Education and Outreach
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC)
- Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse (CPEN) Review Course
- CCRN (Pediatric) Review Course
- Certified Pediatric Nurse (CPN) Review Course
20th Annual Update in Acute & Emergency Care Pediatrics
This conference will take place April 15-16, 2021 in Chattanooga. Learn more.