Vanderbilt Children's Diabetes Program
- Monday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The Diabetes Program at Children's Hospital is one of the largest pediatric diabetes centers in the nation. We care for more than 3,000 children with diabetes from Tennessee and eight surrounding states at the Vanderbilt Eskind Pediatric Diabetes Clinic; and locations in Franklin, Murfreesboro, Jackson, Clarksville and Cookeville. We provide a family-centered approach to managing diabetes.
Our doctors are trained and board certified to treat diabetes in children. Nurse practitioners, nurses and dietitians who are Certified Diabetes Educators are key members of the care team, along with social workers and child life specialists.
Meet Your Care Team
- Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Pediatric Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Adrenal Disorders, Diabetes Mellitus: Type 1, Type 2, MODY, CF-Related, Neonatal, Pediatric Diabetes and Endocrinology, Pediatric Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Pubertal Disorders: Precocious and Delayed
Parking and Information
1210 Medical Center Dr. (22nd Ave S)
Nashville, TN 37212
The East Garage entrance is located on Medical Center Drive across from the hospital.
The Valet Parking Entrance is located on 21st Avenue, next to the Medical Arts building. Valet hours are 5:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Visitors coming to Medical Center East: Once you have parked in the garage, look for the elevators in the garage. These elevators take you to Medical Center East floors.