Vanderbilt Children's Neurology Murfreesboro
Phone Number: (615) 936-5536
- Monday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
At Vanderbilt Children’s, your family works together with some of the nation's foremost experts in diagnosing and treating disorders of the brain, spinal cord, muscles and nerves. Your family also has access to the benefits of our leading-edge research as one of the top pediatric hospitals in the nation.
Our specialists treat a variety of conditions, including:
- Pediatric stroke
- Neuromuscular and neurovascular conditions
- Alternating hemiplegia
- New-onset seizures
- U.S. News & World Report has ranked Children's Hospital as one of the nation's top providers of pediatric neurology care.
Programs and Clinics
Meet Your Care Team
Emma G. CarterMD
- Child Neurology, Developmental Delay, Epilepsy, Pediatric Neurology, Seizure Disorders