Vanderbilt Children's Urgent Care Murfreesboro
- Sunday12:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Monday2:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesday2:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday2:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday2:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Friday2:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday12:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Urgent care with evening and weekend hours
Vanderbilt Children’s is here for you with pediatric urgent care when you need it most. Board-certified pediatricians are here nights and weekends, treating everything from flu and fevers to cuts and rashes. No appointment necessary — just walk right in or skip the wait and reserve a time online.
Why choose Vanderbilt Children’s Urgent Care
Highly skilled staff: Our clinics are staffed by board-certified Vanderbilt pediatricians who have expertise in providing urgent care for children of all ages, including infants.
Convenient care: We are open seven days a week with evening and weekend hours. When your child’s pediatrician is not available, you can rest assured that your child can still be treated by a pediatrician from Children’s Hospital.
Coordination and communication: To ensure your child receives consistent care, we send your child’s pediatrician a report of your child’s visit.
Access to ongoing or advanced care: If your child needs follow-up or specialty care, we can help you find a pediatrician or refer you to a specialist. We offer X-ray on-site to help diagnose fractures and other injuries.
Our board-certified pediatricians manage:
- Evaluation and splinting of arm and leg injuries
- Foreign objects in ears and noses
- Gastrointestinal illnesses, such as vomiting and diarrhea with mild dehydration
- Poison ivy, rashes, bug bites and skin infections
- Respiratory problems, such as coughs, asthma and croup
- Simple wounds
- Sore throats and ear infections
- Other illnesses and injuries
Parking and Information
Because our location is new, some internet or smartphone app mapping services are not yet providing correct directions. If you arrive at the Kroger shopping center on W. Northfield Blvd, this is the incorrect location. Our building at 2102 W. Northfield Blvd. is near the intersection of Garrison Drive and West College Street, behind New Vision Baptist Church.
These services are part of Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital Vanderbilt Surgery and Clinics Murfreesboro, an outpatient department of Vanderbilt University Medical Center.