Vanderbilt Children's Urgent Care Murfreesboro
- Sunday12:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- MondayClosed July 4
- Tuesday2:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday2:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday2:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Friday2:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday12:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Urgent care with evening and weekend hours
Vanderbilt Children’s is here for you with pediatric urgent care when you need it most. Board-certified pediatricians are here nights and weekends, treating everything from flu and fevers to cuts and rashes. No appointment necessary — just walk right in or skip the wait and reserve a time online.
Why choose Vanderbilt Children’s Urgent Care
Highly skilled staff: Our clinics are staffed by board-certified Vanderbilt pediatricians who have expertise in providing urgent care for children of all ages, including infants.
Convenient care: We are open seven days a week with evening and weekend hours. When your child’s pediatrician is not available, you can rest assured that your child can still be treated by a pediatrician from Children’s Hospital.
Coordination and communication: To ensure your child receives consistent care, we send your child’s pediatrician a report of your child’s visit.
Access to ongoing or advanced care: If your child needs follow-up or specialty care, we can help you find a pediatrician or refer you to a specialist. We offer X-ray on-site to help diagnose fractures and other injuries.
Our board-certified pediatricians manage:
- Evaluation and splinting of arm and leg injuries
- Foreign objects in ears and noses
- Gastrointestinal illnesses, such as vomiting and diarrhea with mild dehydration
- Poison ivy, rashes, bug bites and skin infections
- Respiratory problems, such as coughs, asthma and croup
- Simple wounds
- Sore throats and ear infections
- Other illnesses and injuries
Parking and Information
Ample parking is available from entrances on W. Northfield Blvd. or Garrison Dr. Our entrance features a covered drive for easy drop-off and pickup in inclement weather.
These services are part of Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital Vanderbilt Surgery and Clinics Murfreesboro, an outpatient department of Vanderbilt University Medical Center.