Vanderbilt Children's Urology Murfreesboro
- Monday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Care with compassion, skill and results
The Vanderbilt Children’s Urology team, ranked No. 5 in the nation by U.S. News and World Report, strives to provide the best personalized urology care for children.
Our medical staff has years of specialized training in understanding and meeting the unique needs of children with urinary tract and reproductive organ problems.
The Urology team collaborates with other specialists, including pediatric anesthesiologists, to perform certain procedures in Murfreesboro like hernia repairs, circumcisions, correction of congenital penile conditions and others.
Meet Your Care Team
- Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgery, Laparoscopy and Robotics, Neurogenic Bladder, Pediatric Urology, Urology
- Laparoscopy and Robotics, Neurogenic Bladder, Pediatric Urology, Urinary Incontinence, Urodynamics, Urology
Parking and Information
Because our location is new, some internet or smartphone app mapping services are not yet providing correct directions. If you arrive at the Kroger shopping center on W. Northfield Blvd, this is the incorrect location. Our building at 2102 W. Northfield Blvd. is near the intersection of Garrison Drive and West College Street, behind New Vision Baptist Church.
These services are part of Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital Vanderbilt Surgery and Clinics Murfreesboro, an outpatient department of Vanderbilt University Medical Center.