Vanderbilt Children's Urology Murfreesboro
- Monday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Care with compassion, skill and results
The Vanderbilt Children’s Urology team, ranked No. 5 in the nation by U.S. News and World Report, strives to provide the best personalized urology care for children.
Our medical staff has years of specialized training in understanding and meeting the unique needs of children with urinary tract and reproductive organ problems.
The Urology team collaborates with other specialists, including pediatric anesthesiologists, to perform certain procedures in Murfreesboro like hernia repairs, circumcisions, correction of congenital penile conditions and others.
Meet Your Care Team
Cyrus M. AdamsMD, MS
- Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgery, Laparoscopy and Robotics, Neurogenic Bladder, Pediatric Urology, Urology
Douglass B. ClaytonMD
- Laparoscopy and Robotics, Neurogenic Bladder, Pediatric Urology, Urinary Incontinence, Urodynamics, Urology
Parking and Information
Ample parking is available from entrances on W. Northfield Blvd. or Garrison Dr. Our entrance features a covered drive for easy drop-off and pickup in inclement weather.
These services are part of Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital Vanderbilt Surgery and Clinics Murfreesboro, an outpatient department of Vanderbilt University Medical Center.