About Michael S. Golinko
Areas of Expertise
- Cleft Lip and Palate
- Craniofacial Surgery
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Bachelor of Science - Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1998
- Doctor of Medicine - University of South Florida, 2004
- Residency - New York University Medical Center, 2011
- Fellowship - Emory University, 2014
- Fellowship - New York University Medical Center, 2015
- Surgery - American Board of Surgery, 2011
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - American Board of Physician Specialties, 2016
Face time: Colton Haywood's story
"We wanted a team that would work together."
Probing the developmental impact of craniosynostosis
New imaging research to examine effects of intracranial pressure.
Improving outcomes, sharing results
A look at our Cleft and Craniofacial Program.