Vanderbilt Children's Urology
- Monday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Ranked No. 1 for pediatric urology in the Southeast
The nationally ranked Urology team at Monroe Carell has years of specialized training in understanding and meeting the unique needs of children with urinary tract and reproductive organ problems. Our care ranges from simple in-office procedures to the most complex reconstructive surgery.
The numbers of procedures we complete each year and their outcomes show why parents and families like yours trust Monroe Carell.
You can expect, if deemed necessary, to receive an appointment within five days of contacting our office. Same-day urgent care appointments are also available and will be performed following a discussion with your primary care provider.
Meet Your Care Team
Cyrus M. AdamsMD, MS
- Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgery, Laparoscopy and Robotics, Neurogenic Bladder, Pediatric Urology, Urology
Douglass B. ClaytonMD
- Laparoscopy and Robotics, Neurogenic Bladder, Pediatric Urology, Urinary Incontinence, Urodynamics, Urology
John C. PopeIV, MD
- Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgery, Kidney Stones, Neurogenic Bladder, Pediatric Urology, Urinary Incontinence, Urology
Parking and Information
Children's Way Entrance
On Children's Way, between 23rd Ave. and 24th Ave.
Follow the signs to the exit on the hospital end of the garage.