Vanderbilt Med-Peds Practice
Partnering with you and your family for all your healthcare needs
The Vanderbilt Med-Peds Practice is a group of doctors who care for children, adults and families. We enjoy getting to know you and working together to maintain general wellness or assist in times of acute or chronic illness.
Our doctors are board-certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. We also work with residents – doctors receiving additional specialized training after achieving their medical degree.
Meet Your Care Team
- Adolescent Primary Care, Adolescent and Young Adult Health, Contraception, Depression, Internal Medicine, Pediatric General Pediatrics, Pediatrics
- General Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Palliative Care, Pediatric General Pediatrics, Pediatric Primary Care, Primary Care, Well Child Care
- Adolescent Primary Care, Adolescent and Young Adult Health, General Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Pediatric General Pediatrics, Pediatric Primary Care, Primary Care
- Emergency Medicine, General Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Specialties, Pediatrics, Primary Care Prevention, Well Child Care
- Internal Medicine, Palliative Care, Pediatric General Pediatrics, Pediatric Palliative Care, Pediatric Primary Care, Primary Care
Why Choose Vanderbilt Med-Peds Practice
- Whole-family care
Our internal medicine doctors and pediatricians can treat and care for your whole family. We enjoy our generational work, in some cases seeing four generations of family members from infants to 100 year-olds. You'll enjoy the benefits of care from your physician over your lifetime.
- Dedicated providers
Our pediatricians do not have private practices, which means our full devotion is to your family's care at the Vanderbilt clinics.
- Convenient care
Our two convenient locations mean you can receive care closer to home. Our One Hundred Oaks clinic features many subspecialties so you can coordinate multiple visits in one day.
- Coordination of care
We care for patients who regularly see subspecialists at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, and we can help coordinate your visits there.