Vascular Anomalies Clinic
The Vascular Anomalies Clinic at Monroe Carell evaluates and treats children and young adults with vascular anomalies and tumors, including hemangiomas, other vascular malformations, vascular syndromes and unknown lesions.
Appointments are available every second Wednesday afternoon of each month in the Hematology-Oncology Clinic, Doctors Office tower, 6th Floor at Monroe Carell. More urgent appointments are available with individual physicians based on your child’s needs.
Our program coordinator serves as a single point of contact between you and our providers to ensure your child receives individualized, quality care. If you have questions about our program call (615) 936-4541 or fax (615) 875-0101.
Conditions We Treat
We treat all vascular malformations and related conditions, including
Meet Your Care Team
Your complete care team includes Nicole Bynum, Program Coordinator; and Laura Amann, LPN, Clinic Nurse.
- Pediatric Radiology, Pediatric Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Adult Congenital Heart and Valve Conditions, Complex Single Ventricle Conditions, Congenital Neonatal, Infant and Pediatric Heart Conditions, General Pediatric Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Heart
- Neurosciences, Pediatric Neurology, Stroke and Cerebrovascular, Vascular Neurology
- Atresia, Functional Nasal Surgery, Microtia, Nose and Sinus Conditions, Otolaryngology, Pediatric Airway Reconstruction, Pediatric Ear Deformities
- ENT Ear, Nose, Throat (Otolaryngology), Hemangiomas, Otolaryngology, Pediatric Cleft Lip and Palate, Pediatric Ear, Nose, and Throat Conditions, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Pediatric Otolaryngology
Why Choose Care for Vascular Anomalies at Children's Hospital
- Exclusive care
Vanderbilt offers the only multidisciplinary vascular malformations clinic in Middle Tennessee. We discuss your child's case in a round-table setting. Each provider creates an individualized treatment plan. Our therapy options include state-of-the-art medications, sclerotherapy, laser treatments and open surgical procedures. We also offer genetic testing and supportive care, including physical and occupational therapy, compression garments and access to a certified lymphedema specialist.
- Collaborative care
Our team includes specialists from Hematology, Dermatology, Genetics, Otolaryngology, Ophthalmology, Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, General Surgery and Cardiology.
- Experienced care
Our medical professionals and family support team members have experience and special interest in caring for children and young adults with vascular malformations. We work closely with family to determine the best treatment options and approach.