Meet Your Care Team
- Adolescent and Young Adult Health, Contraception, Drug Dependency in Pregnancy, General Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Well Woman Care
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding, Contraception, Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Sexual Dysfunction, Well Woman Care
- Consult for Maternal Fetal Medicine, Diabetic Care in Pregnancy, Gynecology, High Risk Pregnancy, Maternal Fetal Medicine (High Risk Pregnancy), Multiple Pregnancy, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Diabetic Care in Pregnancy, Fetal Anomalies in Pregnancy, Gynecology, Maternal Cardiac Disease in Pregnancy, Maternal Fetal Medicine (High Risk Pregnancy), Multiple Pregnancy, Obstetrics
- Contraception, General Gynecology, General Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Well Woman Care
Parking and Information
Free parking for medical appointments is available in the areas indicated in our One Hundred Oaks Patient/Visitor Parking Map. Covered pull-up access with wheelchair accessibility is located on the southeast corner of the building complex at entrance A. You may also park on the west side of the building in the general shopping parking lot and access medical offices via entrances C, D or E. Elevator and escalator access is available at all entrances.
Free shuttles are available to transport patients and visitors between One Hundred Oaks, Monroe Carell and Medical Center East. Shuttles run regularly from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. To catch a shuttle, go to the patient drop-off area outside Medical Center East, Monroe Carell's main entry or One Hundred Oaks Mall G, A and E entrances.
This clinic is an outpatient department of Vanderbilt University Medical Center.