Vanderbilt Children's Endocrinology
- Monday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The Ian M. Burr Division of Pediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes at Children's Hospital is nationally recognized for our expertise, experience and research in hormone-related disorders in children. We evaluate and treat a wide range of disorders, including those of the adrenal gland, bone and calcium, growth, the pituitary gland, hypoglycemia, puberty and thyroid disease and certain genetic disorders.
Meet Your Care Team
- Diabetes and Endocrinology, Lipid Disorders, Pediatric Diabetes and Endocrinology, Pediatric Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Pituitary Disorders, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) and Female Reproductive Diseases, Pubertal Disorders: Precocious and Delayed
- Adrenal Disorders, Diabetes Mellitus: Type 1, Type 2, MODY, CF-Related, Neonatal, Pediatric Diabetes and Endocrinology, Pediatric Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Pubertal Disorders: Precocious and Delayed
- Diabetes and Endocrinology, Pediatric Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Thyroid Cancer
Parking and Information
Children's Way Entrance
On Children's Way, between 23rd Ave. and 24th Ave.
Follow the signs to the exit on the Children's Hospital end of the garage.