Eating Disorders Program
The Adolescent and Young Adult Eating Disorders Program at Children's Hospital serves children, adolescents, young adults and their families. Our services include evaluation and management of our patients’ conditions, providing medical, psychological and nutritional treatment.
Conditions We Treat
- Anorexia nervosa
- Avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder
- Binge eating
- Bulimia nervosa
- Compulsive overeating
- Disordered eating
Meet Your Care Team
- Acne, Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Primary Care, Adolescent and Young Adult Health, Contraception, Eating Disorders, Menstrual Disorders
- Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Primary Care, Adolescent and Young Adult Health, Eating Disorders
- Adolescent and Young Adult Health, Anxiety Disorders, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Depression, Eating Disorders, Mood Disorder, Psychiatry
- Adolescent LGBT Health, Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Primary Care, Adolescent and Young Adult Health, Contraception, Eating Disorders, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) Health
Why Choose the Eating Disorders Program at Children‘s Hospital
- A team approach
Our nutritional and behavioral professionals are committed to a family-based, team approach. Primary care physicians, psychologists, psychotherapists, psychiatrists and other pediatric specialists will care for your adolescent with a suspected eating disorder.
- Expert care
Our team features a registered dietitian and a licensed medical social worker who will be as involved with your child as our physicians. These specially trained experts provide a greater level of care, that ensures we consider all your child's needs.