Pediatric Cancer Program
Nationally ranked for pediatric cancer care
We understand that children with cancer have unique physical and emotional needs. As a collaboration with the Vanderbilt Department of Pediatrics and Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center, our Pediatric Cancer Program is dedicated to providing the most promising therapies and advancing research in all types of childhood cancers.
From the moment of diagnosis to treatment and long-term follow-up, we bring together a team of experts to give your child the best opportunity for care, hope and a cure.
Meet Your Care Team
- Leukemia and Lymphoma, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Sarcoma, Solid Organ Malignancies
- Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, General Hematology and Oncology, Leukemia and Lymphoma, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Sarcoma, Solid Organ Malignancies
- Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Genetics, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Pediatric Immunodeficiency, Pediatric Metabolic Disorders, Sickle Cell Disease, Stem Cell Transplant
- Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Sickle Cell Disease
- Brain and Spinal Cord Tumors, Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, General Hematology and Oncology, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
Why Choose Pediatric Cancer Care at Children's Hospital
- Recognized care
U.S. News & World Report has ranked Children's Hospital as one of the best pediatric cancer programs in the nation.
- Collaborative care
We offer a personalized approach through the collaboration of experts from many fields including hematology-oncology, radiation oncology, surgery, nursing, child life, social work, psychology, nutrition and physical therapy.
- NCI-designated cancer center
We are part of the only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center in Tennessee that treats children, adolescents and young adults, and adults as separate specialties but within one institution. This allows us to offer more options for specialized therapies and access to leading-edge clinical trials not available in other hospitals, for both common and rare cancers. All of our oncology, medical specialty, psychology and support services are available to you.
- Expert care
Our team comprises internationally recognized leaders in clinical care and research working every day to improve the outcomes for children, adolescents and young adults with cancer.
- Whole-child care
Our connection with Children's Hospital's Palliative Care Services demonstrates our commitment to the whole child. These compassionate experts provide help and support to all children living with cancer, at every stage of the care experience.
- Post-treatment care
All patients have access to the REACH Survivorship Clinic after treatment is completed.