Vanderbilt Children's Allergy and Immunology Clinic
- Monday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Meet Your Care Team
- Allergic Skin Disorders, Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Asthma, Pediatric Eczema
- Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Asthma, Pediatric Immunodeficiency, Pediatric Immunology
Parking and Information
Free parking for medical appointments is available in the areas indicated in our One Hundred Oaks Patient/Visitor Parking Map. Covered pull-up access with wheelchair accessibility is located on the southeast corner of the building complex at entrance A. You may also park on the west side of the building in the general shopping parking lot and access medical offices via entrances C, D or E. Elevator and escalator access is available at all entrances.
Free shuttles are available to transport patients and visitors between One Hundred Oaks, Children's Hospital, and Medical Center East. Shuttles run regularly from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. To catch a shuttle, simply go to the patient drop-off area outside of Medical Center East, Children’s Hospital main entry and One Hundred Oaks Mall G, A and E entrances.
This clinic is an outpatient department of Vanderbilt University Medical Center.