Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
The Allergy and Immunology care team at Children's Hospital evaluates and treats children with all types of allergy problems. We perform a thorough evaluation to determine your child's allergies. We also evaluate for immune disorders, when appropriate.
We conduct allergy skin testing for airborne allergy, testing and oral challenges for food allergy, testing and medication challenges for medication (drug) allergy and lung function testing. We have access to laboratory services and scheduling for CT scans or X-rays based upon need.
We provide consultation services with a physician referral. Or, call us to make an appointment for your child at our One Hundred Oaks location.
Conditions We Treat
- Allergic rhinitis or hay fever symptoms
- Angioedema or allergic swelling
- Anaphylaxis or severe allergic reactions
- Bee sting allergy
- Chronic ear infection/otitis
- Eczema and atopic dermatitis
- Eye allergies
Meet Your Care Team
- Allergic Skin Disorders, Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Asthma, Pediatric Eczema
- Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Asthma, Pediatric Immunodeficiency, Pediatric Immunology
Why Choose Allergy and Immunology Care at Children‘s Hospital
- Recognized care
U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks us among the best children’s hospitals in the U.S. We are honored to make the list of best hospitals in all 10 specialties ranked.
- Coordinated care
Our doctors, nurses and staff work closely together to develop a personalized care plan for your child. We also work closely with your pediatrician to provide your child with seamless ongoing care.
- Family-centered care
You know your child best. So we work with you to create a specialized healthcare plan based on what is best for your child’s health. At Children’s Hospital, you are always a key member of your child’s care team.
Tests, Treatments and Services
We offer a full range of tests, treatments, and services including:
- Allergy shots
- Allergy skin testing
- Chest X-ray
- Intravenous immunoglobin (IVIG)
- Sinus computed tomography (CT) scan
- Specialty and biologic medications for asthma (Xolair and others)