Pediatric Heart Institute
Nationally ranked for pediatric heart care
In this age of high-tech medicine, listening to a child’s heart is still a critical tool for finding problems. Our cardiologists at the Pediatric Heart Institute diagnose and treat children with minor and complex heart problems. We coordinate care with your child’s doctor and support your family from initial consultation to follow-up. Your access to experts includes same-day or next-day consultations for urgent needs.
Meet Your Care Team
- General Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Congenital Heart Disease
- Adult Congenital Heart and Valve Disease, Cardiac Surgery, Cardiac/Heart Transplantation, Congenital Heart Diseases, Pediatric Cardiac Surgery, Pediatric Heart Transplant, Pediatric Surgery
- Cardio-Oncology, Cardiovascular Medicine, General Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Congenital Heart Disease, Pediatric Heart Transplant
- Cardiac/Heart Transplantation, Congenital Heart Diseases, Pediatric Cardiac Surgery, Pediatric Heart Transplant, Pediatric Surgery
Why Choose the Pediatric Heart Institute at Children's Hospital
- Pediatric heart excellence
The Pediatric Heart Institute at Children's Hospital is recognized as one of the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report for delivering leading-edge, compassionate care to children.
- Recognized care
High quality care and specialized disease management has led to our accreditation by the Children's Cardiomyopathy Foundation (CCF), a national non-profit committed to improving health outcomes and quality of life for children with cardiomyopathy.
- Coordinated care
We address all congenital and acquired heart conditions in children, including second opinions. As part of a comprehensive academic medical center, we also provide continuity and transition of care into adulthood.
- Experienced care
In 2020, Children's Hospital surgeons performed 23 pediatric heart transplants, making it the fourth largest pediatric heart transplant program in the United States.
Defining Personalized Care: Kael Adams
Tests, Treatments and Services
We offer a full range of tests, treatments and services, including: