We in Pediatric Neurosurgery understand the importance of your trust in diagnosing and treating your child. Our neurosurgeons have received years of additional training to specialize in surgery for children, but our care extends beyond the operating room. We coordinate care with the wide range of experts in child health and family support services located right here at Children's Hospital. We believe this family-centered approach leads to less stress and better outcomes for your child.
Meet Your Care Team
- Congenital Malformations of the Brain and Spinal Cord, Craniofacial Surgery, Neurologic Surgery, Neurological Disorders, Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedics, Pediatric Neurologic Surgery
- Brain Tumor/Cancer, Epilepsy, Neurologic Surgery, Neurological Disorders, Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Neurosciences, Tumors of the Spine and Spinal Cord
- Epilepsy, Hydrocephalus, Movement Disorders, Neurologic Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Neurosciences, Pediatric Neurologic Surgery
- Brachial Plexus and Peripheral Nerve Injury, Compression or Tumors, Congenital Malformations of the Brain and Spinal Cord, Neurological Surgery, Neurosciences, Pediatric Neurologic Surgery, Pediatric Neurosurgery, Stroke and Cerebrovascular
Why Choose Neurosurgery Care at Children's Hospital
- Personalized care
The Neurosurgery team at Children's Hospital provides personalized care for your child, based on the most up-to-date medical research and experience.
- Collaborative care
In our program your child will have access to expert care from many other specialties. We work closely with doctors and other care givers. This means your child will receive the most compassionate, personalized care, whether their diagnosis relates to tumors, craniofacial issues, epilepsy, cerebral palsy, vascular problems, spina bifida or peripheral nerve issues.
Tests, Treatments and Services
We offer a full range of tests, treatments and services, including:
- Intrathecal baclofen pump placement
- Choroid plexus coagulation
- Complex craniofacial repair
- Congenital defects of the brain and spine
- Corpus callosotomy
- Selective dorsal rhizotomy evaluation and treatment